Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cash Games and Sit n' Go

So I haven't played many tournaments since the big win. I have mainly played sit n gos and cash games. I believe that people get bad beat (beaten when you are ahead) more often in cash games than tournaments. A lot of the people that play in cash games sometimes come to the table with the mentality that they can rebuy back in. That is the mentality that you DO NOT want to have when entering a cash game. Play tight and aggressive. Choose players at the table that are willing to play with you when you have the best hand. I also believe that you kind of have to have a disregard for money when playing in a cash game. You can't think about how much the raise was and if it will hurt your chipstack. If you think you have the best hand, reraise them. Be very cautious and go with your reads. Trust your instincts ,but don't put your bankroll at risk. If you do put your bankroll at risk, you will definitely have to deposit more money into your account. I haven't had to deposit money into my account for a couple months. I normally play in cash games and sit n gos to fund my tournament buy ins. I think that tournaments are the way to go because you will get paid off if you win the whole thing. Anyway-peace out. Gotta play in a tournament.

No comments: